When purchasing tickets through the web domain www.teagardensferry.com.au, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of Travel as set out below.
These Terms & Conditions of Travel govern the relationship between BAY FERRY TOURS PTY LTD, yourself and all Passengers you represent when you purchase travel through this website. A Passenger is defined as any person aged between the age of 0 and 120 years for whom travel is booked to travel, either directly through this website, by telephone, SMS or through a third party, and who sets foot on either of the vessels described above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- If and when COVID-19 restrictions are in place in NSW, it is a Condition of Travel that all Passengers observe social distancing while waiting to board, and while on board the vessels for the duration of the journey.
- While the wearing of masks is not mandatory, the Department of NSW Health highly recommends persons don a face mask to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- While all measures will be taken to ensure COVID-19 restrictions are adhered to, it is the Passenger’s responsibility to ensure proper social distancing is followed. All Passengers travel at their own risk.
- All Passengers acknowledge that during the cruise the vessel will be, and will remain, under the absolute control of the MASTER of the vessel, and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the MASTER of the vessel.
- Boarding times commence 15 minutes prior to departure. Passengers can check-in 15 minutes prior to departure. Nelson Bay departures should proceed to Dock C, D’Albora Marina – 6 Teramby Road Nelson Bay. Passengers who arrive after any scheduled departure time may not be permitted to board if the vessel has already unberthed from the departing wharf.
- Bookings are not transferable to any other company and is available only for travel on the date shown therein.
- Once on board a vessel, all persons are under the authority of the vessel’s MASTER and are expected to conduct themselves in a socially acceptable manner.
- The MASTER of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger on the vessel. It is at the Master’s sole discretion to require a passenger to disembark the vessel without stating a specific reason therefore.
- No passenger is entitled to any particular seat on board the vessel. The seating arrangements of the passengers is on a first come first served basis, and shall be at the discretion of the Master of the vessel.
- Our children prices are based on a child aged between 5 – 15 years old. Children under 5 years travel free of charge.
- BAY FERRY TOURS PTY LTD does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to; war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any authorities, or failure of machinery (including vessel engines) or equipment or industrial action.
- Smoking is not permitted while on board the vessel.
- These Terms & Conditions of Travel may vary without notice.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- BAY FERRY TOURS PTY LTD reserves the right to cancel, vary or abandon the cruise either prior to or during the cruise if the Company or Master of the vessel considers that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew. BAY FERRY TOURS PTY LTD will not be held liable for any loss or expense incurred by the passengers caused by such substitution or cancellation.
- Should we find it necessary to abandon or cancel the cruise (or and portion thereof) after the cruise is actually on its way, or if delayed or diverted en-route for any reason, BAY FERRY TOURS PTY LTD will not be held liable in any way for the cost of any alternative mode of travel or for the cost of accommodation and meals or any other expenses incurred by the passenger.
- In the event a cruise does not operate for any reason, passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel OR a refund if pre-paid in full.
- Up to 50% cancellation fee will be charged for bookings cancelled by the customer with less than 24 hours notice.
- Up to 100% cancellation fee will be charged for bookings cancelled by the customer with less than 8 hours notice.
- Apart from the above cancellation and refund terms, no refund can be made should the holder of this booking fail to travel for any reason on the cruise booked.
- Care is taken to ensure passenger safety whilst on board our vessels. However, be warned that there are inherent risks by being aboard any vessel including but not limited to movement of the vessel, unpredictable sea conditions, unfamiliar design features such as seating, water on decks etc.
- Entry onto our vessels is at the passengers own risk. Neither the owner, Master, nor any members of the crew will be liable for any injury to passengers, or damage to passengers property, however occurring.
- Fares, timetable and itinerary are subject to variation without notice.
When purchasing tickets through the website www.teagardensferry.com.au, credit card details are transmitted through a secure server using the online payment system STRIPE. Card data is not hosted by BAY FERRY TOURS PTY LTD after processing.